The following are recurring events for children of all ages.
View All Events >
Add your own artistic touch to a simple wooden playhouse, transforming it into a true masterpiece. No adults allowed! Appropriate for grades K-6.
- Bigfork Art and Cultural Center: September 8-22
- ImagineIF Columbia Falls: September 11-16
- ImagineIF Kalispell: September 18-23
Early Explorers (formerly Books & Babies)
Share smiles, stories, rhymes and more at this entertaining and interactive class for infants and toddlers and their caregivers. Rhythm and repetition form a foundation for learning by strengthening language connections in the brain. Participants will also learn fun techniques for using books, songs, and rhymes at home. (birth to age 2)
- Kalispell: Thursdays, 11 am-12 pm
Footloose Friends (formerly Toddler Time)
Sing, dance, read and explore while also building social and emotional skills. This fun and interactive class is for toddlers and preschoolers who love to move! Bring your sense of fun for the included messy and sensory play that helps prepare children for future learning success. Caregiver participation encouraged. (ages 2-4)
- Columbia Falls: Mondays, 11am-12pm
- Kalispell: Tuesdays, 11 am-12 pm
- Bigfork: Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am
Super Scholars (formerly Preschool Storytime)
With a special emphasis on independence and a focus on longer stories, listening, and taking turns, preschoolers in this class will gain skills they need for kindergarten success. Sessions will also include fun songs, movement and basic literacy concepts, as well as math and science exploration. (ages 4-5)
- Columbia Falls: Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am; (for daycares) Thursdays, 10:30am- 11:30am
- Kalispell: Wednesdays, 11am-12pm
Children in grades K-3 meet for an advanced storytime featuring chapter books.
- Marion: Every other Wednesday, 3:30-4:30 pm