Use miniature buildings, animals and people to collaboratively build a small world with others. Every day is brand new in our small worlds tableau. Appropriate for grades K-6.
Columbia Falls: Feb 6-11
Bigfork: Feb 7-11
Kalispell: Feb 20-25
The following are recurring events for children of all ages.
View All Events >
Preschool storytimes feature stories, songs and crafts, with a unique theme each week.
- Bigfork: Wednesdays, 10:30-11:30 am
- Columbia Falls: Wednesdays, 10:30-11:30 am
- Kalispell: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11 am-12 pm
Children in grades K-3 meet for an advanced storytime featuring chapter books.
- Marion: Every other Wednesday, 3:30-4:30 pm
Make new friends and enjoy interactive and energetic stories, songs and movement. This storytime is designed for ages 18 months to 3 years and their caregivers. Babies are welcome too!
- Columbia Falls: Mondays, 11-11:30 am
Books and Babies
Enjoy stories, bouncy rhymes and playtime with special sensory toys for infants up to 24 months.
- Kalispell: Thursdays, 11-11:30 am