Request a Class or Group Visit
What we offer
During your tour or group visit at ImagineIF, we can provide:
- Stories and booktalks for preschoolers through eighth graders.
- A tour of the building highlighting resources appropriate for preschool through twelfth grade.
- An overview of resources in a subject area.
- Library card registration: Please see the section on library cards below.
We appreciate advance notice of groups coming to use the library, even if you don’t need any special services.
Guidelines for all groups
- We require at least two weeks advance notice to a tour or presentation. Classes wishing to hear booktalks must schedule at least three weeks in advance.
- Since we may not be able accommodate all requests within a given time period, we suggest calling earlier than two or three weeks in advance. We cannot schedule your visit more than three months in advance.
Guidelines for preschool through eighth-grade groups
- We can provide storytimes and tours only on weekdays. We cannot provide storytimes or tours during evening hours.
- We can accommodate up to 35 people.
- Valid library cards are required to check out materials.
- School groups are required to obtain applications in advance. A typical process is as follows: Teachers send printed card applications home with students for parents or guardians to sign, which are then returned to the teacher and dropped off at the library for processing.
- Please return all your applications to the library at least one week before your visit.
- For more information about library cards, call 758.5822.
- Download a library card application.
- Duplicate cards will not be issued, but if a student has lost a card he or she may bring a completed application and $1 for a replacement card.
- ImagineIF Kalispell is on First Avenue East and Third Street East in downtown Kalispell.
- The library does not have a parking garage or parking lot, but two-hour parking is available and residential parking is within walking distance.
- Please fill out our registration form linked above. If you need help or additional information, call 758.5822.
- If you wish to visit another ImagineIF library, please call that library directly. Locations, hours and phone numbers can be found here.