Calling all gamers!
Our Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament for Teens Returns!
Battle it out to see who’s the ultimate at our Super Smash Bros. tournament! Enjoy pizza, snacks, and crafts while cheering on your friends. *Must enroll by 2:10 p.m. day of to participate in the tournament.
At Bigfork Senior Center (8560 MT Hwy 35, Bigfork) on October 14, 1:45pm
Congrats to the champions of the last tournament.
Who will be our next champions? Come find out!
How it works
We’ve got everything set up to make sure you have an unforgettable gaming experience. See tournament setup, equipment, prizes, and event details below.
I. TOURNAMENT SETUP
- Participants must be teens in grades 6-12
- Must enroll by 2:10 p.m. day of tournament
- Time format: 4 minutes per game
- No items
- Stages: Random rotation
- Rotation: Three playoffs
- 4 players matched up during playoff games
- No ganging up on other players allowed!
- Players earn points based on finishing positions
- 1st place – 5 points
- 2nd place – 4 points
- 3rd place – 3 points
- 4th place – 2 points
- missing a playoff match – 1 point
- Culminating championship round based on points earned in playoffs
- Players must use the wired Gamecube-style controllers provided
- The library owns Fighter Pass 1 and 2 and the Piranha Plant DLC
- All fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are unlocked
- Buttons of all the mains in Super Smash Bros. available as prizes to all players
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive commemorative buttons proudly stating their placement
IV. EVENT DETAILS
- Date: October 14, 2023
- Location: Bigfork Senior Center (8560 MT Hwy 35, Bigfork)
- Snacks and crafts available during tournament
- Players encouraged to play their own consoles between matches
We want to make sure everyone has a fair chance, so we’ll be providing wired GameCube-style controllers for everyone to use. You can choose any fighter you want, as we’ve unlocked all the fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the library owns Fighter Pass 1 and 2 as well as the Piranha Plant DLC! Between games, you’re welcome to play on your own consoles to practice your moves.
To keep your energy levels up, we’ll be providing pizza, snacks and crafts throughout the event.
For more information contact Starr at 406.758.2191 or email her at: email@example.com