Calling all gamers!
Are you ready to show off your Super Smash Bros. skills?
Join us at ImagineIF Libraries’ Ultimate Super Smash Tournament on July 15th!
Our Super Smash Bros tournament is the first of two exciting events we’re offering for Summer Experience 2023, exclusively for teens in grades 6-12. Make sure to enroll by 2:10 p.m. on the day of the tournament to secure your spot.
How it works
We’ve got everything set up to make sure you have an unforgettable gaming experience. See tournament setup, equipment, prizes, and event details below.
I. TOURNAMENT SETUP
- Participants must be teens in grades 6-12
- Must enroll by 2:10 p.m. day of tournament
- Time format: 4 minutes per game
- No items
- Stages: Random rotation
- Rotation: Three playoffs
- 4 players matched up during playoff games
- No ganging up on other players allowed!
- Players earn points based on finishing positions
- 1st place – 5 points
- 2nd place – 4 points
- 3rd place – 3 points
- 4th place – 2 points
- missing a playoff match – 1 point
- Culminating championship round based on points earned in playoffs
- Players must use the wired Gamecube-style controllers provided
- The library owns Fighter Pass 1 and 2 and the Piranha Plant DLC
- All fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are unlocked
- Buttons of all the mains in Super Smash Bros. available as prizes to all players
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive commemorative buttons proudly stating their placement
IV. EVENT DETAILS
- Date: July 15, 2023
- Location: The Ark Building, (Future Home of ImagineIF Bigfork; located at 8559 MT Highway 35 in Bigfork)
- Pizza, snacks, and crafts available during tournament
- Players encouraged to play their own consoles between matches
We want to make sure everyone has a fair chance, so we’ll be providing wired GameCube-style controllers for everyone to use. And to keep things exciting, we’ve got buttons of all the mains in Super Smash Bros. for you to choose from as your prize after each championship round. There’s only one button of each main character, so try your best during the playoffs!
You can choose any fighter you want, as we’ve unlocked all the fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and the library owns Fighter Pass 1 and 2 as well as the Piranha Plant DLC! Between games, you’re welcome to play on your own consoles to practice your moves.
To keep your energy levels up, we’ll be providing pizza, snacks, and crafts throughout the event.
We can’t wait to see who will be crowned the ultimate Super Smash Bros. champion at the Ark Building (Future Home of ImagineIF Bigfork) on July 15th. So bring your friends, and let’s smash our way to victory!
For more information contact Starr at 406.758.2191 or email her at: email@example.com