ImagineIF Libraries is excited to offer Tech Connect, another great solution to help meet your needs for free access to information. You can check out a Wi-Fi Hotspot to connect to the internet wherever there is cellular service. Kits containing an iPad and a Wi-Fi Hotspot are also available for checkout. Call or stop into any ImagineIF location to place a hold on a device.
View the Tech Connect User Agreement HERE.
Here’s how Tech Connect Works:
- An ImagineIF library card is needed to check out a device
- 14-day lending period, with no renewals
- Customers can only place a hold when the device has been returned
- Customers must sign a user agreement before checking out a device
- Customers under 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the agreement
- Devices will be held for pickup for 7 days and must be returned in person, not in book drops
- Overdue fines will be charged on all devices returned over 7 days late
Fees (charged at 7 days overdue):
- $50 lost or damaged charge for hot spots
- $500 lost or damaged charge for iPads and Surface Pros
- $50 lost or damaged charge for device case or accessories
- $400 lost or damaged charge for projector
- $200 lost or damaged charge for carousel projector