ImagineIF Libraries is excited to offer Tech Connect, another great solution to help meet your needs for free access to information. You can check out a Wi-Fi Hotspot to connect to the internet wherever there is cellular service. Kits containing an iPad and a Wi-Fi Hotspot are also available for checkout. Call or stop into any ImagineIF location to place a hold on a device.
View the Tech Connect User Agreement HERE.
Here’s how Tech Connect Works:
- An ImagineIF library card is needed to check out a device
- 14-day lending period, with no renewals
- $1/day overdue fees will be assessed on all overdue Tech Connect devices, and any devices kept 7 days past the due date will be considered lost and I will be billed the full replacement cost
- Once a device is returned, it can be made available again if there are no pending holds
- Customers must sign a user agreement before checking out a device
- Customers under 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the agreement
- Devices will be held for pickup for 7 days and must be returned in person, not in book drops
Replacement Fees (charged at 7 days overdue):
- iPad – $500
- WiFi hotspots – $200
- Projector – $400
- Carousel projector – $200
- Cases and accessories – $50