ImagineIF Libraries is excited to offer Tech Connect, another great solution to help meet your needs for free access to information. You can check out a Wi-Fi Hotspot to connect to the internet wherever there is cellular service. Call or stop into any ImagineIF location to place a hold on a device. Laptops and tablets will be available to check out soon.
View the Tech Connect User Agreement HERE.
Here’s how Tech Connect Works:
- An ImagineIF library card is needed to check out a device
- 14-day lending period, with no renewals
- Customers can put devices on hold again when they are returned
- Customers must sign a user agreement before checking out a device
- Customers under 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the agreement
- Devices will be held for pickup for 24 hours and must be returned in person, not in book drops
- Hotspot internet access deactivates once the item is 1 day overdue
- Overdue fines will be charged on all devices returned over 7 days late
- Fees(charged at 7 days overdue)
- $50 lost or damaged charge for hot spots
- $500 lost or damaged charge for iPads and Surface Pros
- $50 lost or damaged device case or accessories